These gluten-free pumpkin spice chocolate chip cupcakes are so simple to make and simply scrumptious! There’s no need to break out the mixer – just use a whisk to blend the ingredients together, easy peasy!
We sometimes include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through affiliate links on this page, we may earn a small commission.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
1 cup gluten-free flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
1 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add liners to cupcake pan.
2. In separate bowl, blend together gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. In a larger bowl, blend together pumpkin, eggs, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
4. Stir flour mixture into wet ingredients and stir until well blended.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop batter into cupcake pans.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending upon your oven.
8. When cool enough to touch, remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely on cooling rack.
Check out our favvvvvorite gluten-free pumpkin cake recipe here! So easy and delicious…no one will guess it’s gluten-free!
Have a picky eater at home? Get the short, go-to eBook or paperback guide to help you transform your picky eater, available now on Amazon.com. Check out the book HERE!
All blog content shared through HealthSmart! Kids is for informational purposes only and not to be construed as medical advice. Always talk with your qualified health care provider for managing your health care needs.